InControl For Sage User Guide
SageTV User Guide
- Select "Control" from the SageTV main menu.
- The main InControl screen will appear:
- To navigate, use the left, right, up and down options from your remote control.
- First select the location (left column), by navigating up and down. Once you find the appropriate location, simply hit the right control to move to the devices (middle column).
- If you click "Select" a device in the middle column and it is a controllable device (and set that way in HomeSeer), it will toggle its status ON to OFF and OFF to ON.
- If you navigate to the right column (by using the right control, you can then specifically select the On, Off or Dim (if applicable buttons) to control the device.
- Also at the bottom, you can always view or change your Options or request a refresh of the devices from Sage.